Saturday, February 6, 2010

Self-Introduction

Hi,I'm back!I would like to tell you more about myself.As you can see in the picture above,it is me with headphones on.You may ask me why , it is because I LOVE listening to musics,especially korean pop (kpop).I am addicted to kpops and I listen to them everywhere even when I am taking a bath.I check on recent kpop news almost everyday at www.allkpop.com . I download new songs when i hear good and addictive songs, once i hear the song, I will start to sing the song again and again. I feel like I am on stage when I started singing the song I am listening to..heheh...Therefore if I have a bad day,I sit in front of my laptop with my headphones shoved in,listen to my favourite songs until I feel a lot better.
Besides listening to musics, I LOVE Facebooking a lot too!XD.I can sit the whole day and open facebook without getting bored.I appreciate that facebook was created and I can keep in touch with my friends who have moved to another school and we didn't managed to contact one another anymore until they added me on facebook.Although parents and elders will say"what is facebook?it's no use" but for me facebook really helps.I can study from facebook too instead,I can ask my friends like " which page should we study",etc. I like to chat and text my friends.They cheer me up when I am bored.I hate when boredom attacks.My mood goes down and I don't feel like talking to anyone.

I love checking on new gadgets like cellphones,laptops,etc. I don't know why but I just LOVE them.=).And when the feeling of " I want to buy this cute phone" came,I will keep on finding the pictures of it and will be daydreaming of it.

Last but not least about what I LIKE, I LOVE korean drama.They are too good to be watched  I would cry if there are sad scenes presented. I can't rate them because all the korean dramas are the best and I would rate all of them 5 stars. I am interested in watching comedy movies so I watch korean dramas with comedy scenes on it.Not to be forgotten ,I LOVE manga and anime too! Although I am not a manga geek but I know some of them. I had been going to anime festivals and is planning to cosplay with my friend,Shannon this coming June.I am going to be Yaya from Shugo Chara.I am actually following Gakuen Alice (alice academy)manga, currently in chapter 125.I cried a lot when reading until my eyes are badly swollen the next day.

People who don't know me well can find me very quiet and innocent looking, whereas my close friends who have know me well hope I am.I talk a lot with people I am close with and I talk so loud.But I have a stage fright and feel very nervous when talking to a number of people ,even to the class. I don't like when teacher choosed me to answer a question and back it all depends on my mood.When I feel confident enough, I will answer confidently and when i'm not,my mind will be blank ,sit there and look pretty,trying to ignore my friends who are looking at me.And I am in the process of changing my stage fright into a confident one.This is the reason why I failed my choir audition in where Mr Eugene suddenly audited us in front of the whole class, I sang so softly although the pitch was right. I love singing as my mom sings VERY good , I  can sing well only when I go karaoke with my relatives and family as they are the only people who are extremely close with me.In school , I will not sing instead.I don't know why but I just can't let out my voice. At home,I will sing confidently and loudly because I just feel that home is the most private place I can find.

To be very honest, I do can sprint quite good but my stamina is very bad .That is why I would find the 2.4 km run for NAPFA test is very hard. I do quite well in sports like bowling as well as badminton as they are my favourite sport.I hold a record of 115 in bowling and all thanks to my father who had taught me a lot of skills.There is no difference in bowling, I do well when nobody is watching and when my friends are there I will do very bad,maybe around 80.Once again,I will blame my stage fright .My father is very good in sports and he often teach me skills. He have dozens of trophies and i envy him.

I do quite well in Mathematics but I am not as good as my brother. He is extremely good, although i got a perfect score for my national exam but I can't admit that I am better than him. It's 22 09 I bet mdm Renee has started checking so here I go ..


Logging off~

No comments:

Post a Comment