Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Am I?

Hi! Let me introduce myself .My only sibling who is my elder brother named me Farica and my mother gave me Azoputri as my middle name, last but not least Prabowo as my surname given by my father.As u can see from my name, it is very bvious that I'm Indonesian.But don't get mistaken,I'm still chinese,indonesian born chinese ,precisely.My great-grandparents are from China so I'm the 3rd generation and still 100% pure chinese.So if someone ask me like "is that your tradition or Chinese tradition?" or "What?!You celebrate Chinese New Year?!" and also like "What do you take for mother tongue?Malay?What?!Chinese?!" i will keep quite and will be thinking " Do i look like a western or something?" and "My tradition is chinese tradition so what's the difference between my tradition and chinese tradition?" although it is a bit ridiculous but i know that some people don't know.hmm..so let me explain.here, in Indonesia,there are lots of races,like Chinese,Indian,Indonesian,caucasian and so on,so even though for example you are Indonesian born Indian,u still are an Indonesian.It is just perfectly same as Singapore where there are also lots or races and they are still, called Singaporean. When people know i am Indonesian,they will start to speak Malay to me and I will have a hard time understanding them. I will keep on asking "What?!, sorry?,can u repeat?" ,they eventually will speak english to me.=) The most important part of me is, I LOVE KPOP!I fell in love with kpop(Korean pop) since last year.I'll spend my whole day in front of my laptop listening to songs.oh maybe this is enough for who am I, I'll tell u more in my self-introduction. Picture time!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment